Memories






When I visited South Korea on March 2012, 
I took some photographs of my homeland. 

Especially I photographed the place where I spent my childhood.

 I was raised at my grandparents house for few years.
 It is countryside which is developing a lot since I left South Korea to study abroad.


One day in March, 2012 I wanted to re-visit and reminisce about good old memories 
because I have had intense aspirations for my unforgettable past there.


My grand-dad was farmer. 
There were lots of fruit trees at his orchard 
such as apple tree, plum tree, peach tree, graph tree and cherry blossom trees etc. 


Especially I was always fascinated by peach trees. 
The peach blossom has child-loving pink colour. 


My grand-dad used to say 
"RAIN BEGINS TO FALL AND PEACH TREES BLOSSOM."


It rained quite a lot 
when I decided to visit my memorable place 
even though my grand-day is not there anymore. 


After 2days later since the rain stopped, 
I went to the place where my good old memories are still there. 
It changed, but the peach trees were in blossom. 



It was pink blossom what I liked and what I used to talk about with my grand-day 
when I was a kinder-garden student.


And the coming summer the peach tree will be laden with fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment